מקפיא מספר 6385
Chest Freezer No 6385
Specifications and features
- User-friendly microprocessor technique
- Comfortable control panel with digital display to enter and read out all security-relevant data.
- Adjustable alarm limits for over- and under-temperatures
(1 - 20 K)
- Additional control and alarm options, individually settable for different user applications.
- Maintains all display and alarm functions for 60 hours in case of a power failure (accumulator time allowance).
- Electronic alarm device and potential-free contact for connection to an internal alarm system, or to the central I&C system.
- RS 232 serial interface for trouble-free data transfer.
- Inside cabinet made completely of stainless steel and
- The magnetic sealing system reliably prevents freezing of the door seals.
- Additional insulating covers on the cabinet.
- Energy-saving, maintenance-free cooling unit. The all-around special insulation is up to 150 mm thick. The heat emission is only approx. 400 W.
- Wide range of accessories. Custom-made solutions on request.
Only a reliable cooling technology and a first-class insulation ensure trouble-free long-term storage of cell lines, human, animal and plant tissues, fractions of the blood, vaccines, or reference cultures of micro-organisms, such as bacteria, yeasts, viruses and fungi.
-50 °C to -85 °C
1440 x 580 x 600 mm
Overall dimensions A
2060 x 1000 x 1060 mm
Exterior dimensions B
2060 x 900 x 1060 mm
230 V / 50 Hz / 1.2 kW (other voltages and frequencies on request)
approx. 330 kgs
The overall dimensions (A) given here are the actual dimensions.
The exterior dimensions (B) given here refer to the depth dimension after removing the lock and the lid hinges, the cable connection and the connectors for the safety cooling system, the chart recorder, the power switch and the control panel; with the height dimension referring to when the lid is removed.
(All designs are subject to change without notice)